Monday, November 3, 2008

The Hunt for Red Obama



I sit here looking at polls and reading online opines - what I just can't accept as true is how many people essentially have bought into this Obama crap. I feel as though I’m part of a marginal of people in the United States that feels "Am I the only educated person around here?”

A line from the movie "The Hunt for Red October" comes to mind when I think of these Obama supporters "You arrogant ass you've killed us all" - translated to the Obama following to read "You arrogant asses you've destroyed the fragile fabric of our great nation.”

No doubt that Wednesday will come, and the sun will rise - but this country will be a dissimilar place than the day before with an Obama selection. Ethnic tensions will be at an all out high for many, many years to come. The African-American population will cascade with merriment up until July 2009 - when around this time they will have learned about Obama's guiding principle skills and his idiom will no doubt change.

The minorities shall believe Obama is the best thing next to sliced-bread - up until they become conscious that they were no better at that point than eight months prior.

Every erroneous turn Obama makes, he will lay culpability upon President Bush - even three years into an Obama government he will blame Bush even if he (Obama) sneezes in the wrong direction.

I will have to acknowledge Obama as President of the United States - nonetheless one thing I learned in the military - you must give reverence to the rank, but you don't have to revere the person wearing it. I have NO respect for Barack Obama - I do have respect for the Office of the President of the United States of America.
Jerimiah Wright was wrong - we're not the US of KKK, we are now destined to be the USSA (United Soviet States of America).
Congratulations USA - you have been OBAM-BOOZLED!

No comments: